Sunday, August 6, 2017

Random

A couple of posts ago I wrote about a website that touts itself as a family history/genealogy site. It is not. I told you I erased my information or "opted out," and recommended that you check it out and do the same. More info: it depends on where you click but it will direct you to one of those companies that search for court records, etc., and those companies will ask you for money to continue on in your search, so beware. The site where you find the info and opt out is a free one.

I'm concerned about the parking at Barview Jetty Park for the reunion. Each space allows one car to be parked there overnight. You will be charged for a second car, utility trailer, etc. There is overflow parking near the check-in building and we can park there, however, if you leave your car there overnight, you will have a ticket on it in the morning. Many of us are not staying in the park, therefore, we will have troubles with additional cars in the campground. I suggest you carpool. Stuff as many people in the car as possible. There are other places nearby where you can park but his is a super busy campground and the parking will be at a minimum. I apologize for this -- had I thought about it earlier, I would have done something differently but it is what it is and I can't change it now.

Regarding the agenda, I have not finished it yet. I believe I will give it out with the tee shirts on Friday night and Saturday morning. I will let you know where to meet up for the distribution. (Which space in the campground.)

Do any of you have questions regarding the reunion? If so, please let me know via e-mail, this blog or on Facebook. 

FAMILY NEWS:

Lita Burnett, daughter of Mark Burnett, is getting married on November 18, 2017, to Quinton Touchette. Lita and Quinton live in Louisiana.  Melanie Hoefer, of Richland, Washingtondaughter of Vic and Nancy Hoefer, is getting married to Marcus Hair of Spokane, Washington, on September 8, 2017. Congratulations to you all!

Ta ta for now,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment