Friday, March 17, 2017

Almost Spring

What a winter this has been. The weather has certainly been crazy and we've changed plans a number of times due to the snow, ice, bad roads, etc. Since we travel over two mountain passes to get to our beach abode, we always check the road conditions before we leave and make plans or cancel them accordingly.

We are back at the beach but not for too long. Hubby has his annual check-up, blood work, etc., next week.  We traveled from home on Wednesday and pretty much just goofed off yesterday. Today I will be working on my book once again. I've come to the realization that my book will not be finished in time for the Family Reunion. I don't like that, it would be so good to have it done, but, in order to do it properly, I need more time. I don't think it would be done if I worked on it every waking moment, even. *Sigh.*

On Sunday, cousins Julie and Dan will be coming to visit and work on the plans for the Family Reunion. Speaking of that, quite a few of you have made your reservations! Some who haven't been with us at reunions before will be coming! I'm excited, but also feeling a bit of trepidation.  I had better do a good job at planning a memorable time! With Julie's help, I'm sure it will be fun. We might be asking for help in taking the reins for a game, etc.

So many pretty flowers are in bloom here at the beach and the flowering trees are bursting forth with pretty pink blossoms. Yesterday was a beautiful, nearly spring, day. Today is overcast and raining. A good day to sit by a window in front of a computer!

Ta ta for now,

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment