Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Print-Outs Coming Your Way

I am printing out the information that you have given me regarding your family. I want you to look it over and if there are any mistakes, corrections or additions that need to be made, let me know. Don't send me your papers, just let me know via Personal Message on Facebook, or text me on my telephone. The print-outs are for you to keep.

I have not mailed the entire family tree for Burnetts, Korpis or Dillons.  That will be part of the book I am writing which will be available for purchase sometime in the future. Hopefully by the Family Reunion so you can get them there. We shall see how that all works out! I'm praying about it!

Please look over the print-outs soon and get back to me. If I don't hear from you, I will assume that everything is fine and I will use that material "as is."

I am going to be printing out my stories, the family trees, etc., SOON, so that I can see just how many pages I have, what else I need to do, etc. I am going to set a deadline for you to get back to me. Here it is: MARCH 19, 2017.

I'll be mailing things out to you soon if you haven't already received your packet.

Thank you for being "on the ball" and getting your info back to me SOON.

(I'm excited.)

Ta ta for now,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment