Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My Apologies

There's nothing worse than going to a blog and finding that the author hasn't posted recently. I must apologize for being such an author. I am going to try to do better. My intention when I started this blog was to offer tidbits about the research and writing I am doing concerning our family history. I would offer stories and information that wouldn't go into my book due to lack of room, etc. So I will try to be better about that.

In my defense, we have had a lot of company here at the beach, and we've enjoyed all the visitors, believe me. We also went home for about ten days last time. We will be doing that again over the Thanksgiving holiday.

I love my research and my writing - that is, I love doing it and it is kind of an obsession still, after all these months, but I have to balance my love of the past with making memories in the present. I think I am being successful in that endeavor.

The weather here at the beach has turned. Grey days and downpours. But, we still love it! The sea is majestic! The waves are huge and every day brings another beautiful painting that God has blessed us with.

Today we are meeting up with our friends in the valley, Ronnie and Pam. Ronnie is Hubby's best friend! Since sixth grade! We have been truly blessed by their friendship and cherish the time we spend with them.

So, ta ta for now and keep coming back to see what fun bits of information that I have come across to share with you!

Here are a few "unusual" given names: Plenty, Experience, Comfort, and Champion. Oh, my.

Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment