Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I'm Terrible...

I am so sorry I haven't been blogging. We came home (from the beach) to celebrate my birthday and so Hubby could winterize the hoses, etc., outdoors. Oh, and because I have a doctor appointment. So we have been gone every day and night until today! I haven't worked on my research or my book at all this week other than to correspond with someone in England/Wales about some of the ancestors. I did have a wonderful birthday and lots of good visiting was done. We are not finished yet with our visiting. Tonight is the first night we had dinner at home since we got here last Thursday. And I had leftovers from last night's yummy Carne Asada at our favorite Mexican restaurant.

I'll get back into my routine soon and write some decent posts!

Hope you are having a good week, too!

Ta ta for now,
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment