Friday, October 28, 2016

ARTWORK CONTEST

Announcing: a call for artwork for the tee-shirts and sweatshirts for our Family Reunion 2017. Open to all! You don't have to be an artist - anyone can submit artwork to me. It needs to be mailed to my home address or sent via e-mail. (Make a comment requesting my addresses or PM me on Facebook for the addresses.) That way no one will see your artwork until it is time to vote.

I'll think up a prize for the person with the winning design. Probably a family heirloom or a free shirt or something similar. But the best prize will be seeing it on all of us wearing it at the reunion. My plan is to assign different colors to each family group so the design will need to be visible on a variety of different colors.

I'll add things to the blog - clip art, sayings, etc., that you can use in your design. Ideas to get you started or to incorporate in your design. Keep looking here for ideas.

Ready, set, go! Begin!


Door to the past? Door to the future?

We have skeletons in our closets.

Ta ta for now,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment