Friday, September 9, 2016

Working Hard

Dear Family,

I've been working hard on our family history. I am now thinking that my goal to have the book and family history written and published by our family reunion time (Labor Day, September 2017) isn't long enough! I'm trying not to feel too badly about it, though. I won't do a half---- job, so if I go past my goal time, well, that's the way it will have to be.

I'm learning so much! We've had ancestors murdered by Indians and today I discovered we have ties to the famous Hatfields and McCoys dispute. I haven't researched it yet, just discovered that it is part of our heritage. When I do find out more I'll either put it in the book or here on the blog.

Another conundrum is that there is sooo much information there is no way I can put it all in a book. I'll have to decide what to include and what to leave out. Or write a second book!!

Have a great weekend!

Ta ta for now,

Nancy

PS-We have ancestors who attended Oxford. I'm being surprised at
every turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment