Thursday, September 1, 2016

Organization

It is important to be organized when taking on a project like I have recently done. I was pretty organized as I do try hard to have all my ducks in a row. But some of my files were pretty dog-eared and messy. They have been around for 15-20 years, after all! I placed an order for 100 catalog envelopes and 100 file folders and had them delivered here at the beach. Today was all about organization. I sorted and filed and broke fingernails and filed and sorted and my back is squealing tonight! I am not quite finished. All the files are in order and now all I have to do is file the information sheets that you all sent back to me.

Here are some of the names I have file folders for:

  • Burnetts (many - one whole banker box is Burnetts)
  • Dillon
  • Korpi
  • Burtley
  • Cox 
  • Scott
  • Prince
  • Hoefer
  • Avery
  • Fristoe
  • Gwilliam
  • Haworth
  • Keyser
  • Kiser
  • LaForce
  • Lary
  • Delpey
  • Carlos
  • Musick
  • McConnell
  • Roberts
  • Sturdyvin
  • Thrasher
  • Underwood
  • Villarreal
  • Wilder
  • Wright
There are more names in our ancestry but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Do any of these names look familiar to you? I'm sure some of them do. 

By the way, some of the file folders are really thin. Have you sent your info sheet back yet? 

Tomorrow is Friday already! Wow - and its a 3-day weekend! Have fun. Don't drink and drive. Call your mother. Take two aspirin and call me in the morning. 

Ta ta for now,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment