Tuesday, September 20, 2016

More Interesting Names

I think the names I am coming across right now are even more interesting than those I previously posted. I couldn't make these up! As before, I have stumbled across these as I do my familial research. Not all of them are related to us.


NAME
GENDER
NOTE
Pompie
Male

Origie
Female

Orajorie
Female

Daylon
Male

Hudie
Male

Bassie
Female

Derd
Female

Phildia
Female

Omega
Female

Poshile
Male

Alen
Female

Enodies
Male

Franas
Female

Mozelle
Female

Belly
Male

Meta
Female

Bossie
Female

Hassel
Male

Synchonia
Female

Ouida
Female

Freeman


Shadrack


Isles


Moiles


Ranson
Male
We’ve seen Ransom with an M
Keziah
Female

Abia or Abiah
Female

Mehitable or Mehetabel
Female
Have seen both
Return
Male

Jerusha
Female

Experience
Female

Bethiah
Female

Persis
Female

Doxie


Hanoiese
Female

Alpheus Dionysus
Male
Given name and Middle name
Money
Male

Ninian
Male

Huldah


Mercy


Nabby


Zipporah


Silence


Marmaluke
Male

Elkanah
Male

Corrisande
Male
Nicknamed “Corrie”
Peachy
Male
Middle name
Nipton
Male

Blodwen
Female

Exsuperiuos


Remember


Love/Truelove
Male

Resolved


Peregrine


Alzina Virtue Pixley
Female
Given, middle and Surname
Thankful


Experience


Return Wait

Year of 1678
Reddick



No comments:

Post a Comment