Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Old Houses

If you know me, you know I love old houses, particularly Victorian houses. So today I thought I'd share some photos I nabbed on Pinterest. I love looking at them, but at this stage in my life, I couldn't live in one, unless I had a butler, maid, housekeeper, gardener, etc. So I will just enjoy looking and hope you will enjoy them, too! (Remember, if you click on the photo it will open in another window in a larger format.)

Too bad it hasn't been taken care of. I can 
imagine how lovely it would be.
And yet, its kind of cool as is!

Just beautiful!
Notice the stained glass windows.


Love the colors and all the gingerbread.

The Wedding Cake House in New Orleans, Louisiana.


A house in the Garden District of New Orleans.
I went on a tour in NOLA of a house in the Garden District.
It supposedly has a ghost. A family lives there and the lady of 
the house told us the story of the house and the ghost.


So pretty! I love the pastel colors and the hanging baskets.
Think of sitting on the porch, sipping a Mint Julep.

In Scotland.

I love this! I doubt it is a house, though.

Ta ta for now,
Nancy





No comments:

Post a Comment