Wednesday, August 24, 2016

More Unique Names

I've come across more unique names - odd, different, how-did-they-come-up-with-that names. Since last night's fare was heavy, tonight we will just have a list of names and maybe some pretty pictures. 

Tomorrow I go for a post-op on my eye and then on home. It's going to be a long day so I won't post tomorrow night.

If you live in Oregon your grass probably isn't green right now so here's some pretty flowers and green grass for you to admire!


NAMES
These are all given names, not surnames.

Tynee 
Elexious
Kisiah
Sindusty
Sindesta
Lauisk
Almond
Mahitable
Nimrod
Elihu
Lemyra
Dicie
Abednego
Haggie
Beecome (Male) (with the 3 Es)
Daisella
Uphemia
Zulina
Trephenah



And before I go, I will say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our daughter, Katie. Friday is her birthday and she will be 42 years old. Love you more than words can say, Kate! And she probably doesn't read the blog!! She's not on Facebook, either!


Ta ta for now!
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment