Monday, August 29, 2016

Back to Business Soon

Today I have a couple of appointments here at home, some last minute laundry and then tomorrow we will head back to our humble beach abode. I must say I am missing it. Feeling a little guilty for leaving home when  there is work to do here! Like clean up my office/craft room. It is a veritable disaster.

I am also anxious to get back to the business of writing and researching. I have e-mails and blogs that I've been reading so I haven't been totally remiss while home. I like to see what other people are doing with regards to their family histories and research. It's all very interesting to me.

Here are a couple of the blogs I read, or the e-mails I receive:

Your Peachy Past - about Georgia
Maureen Taylor - Photo Detective
Rose Hill Cemetery - Macon, GA
Vintage Portland - photo archive of Portland, Oregon
Kansas Genealogy
Geni
Genealogie Online
Internet Archives
etc., etc.

Some of the subjects I will be posting here in the near future:
Updated War list
Surnames in our family list
Story about a man - shirt tail relative
Focus on Family - who will be next? I admit I thought I would do these more often than I have

So now I'm off to meet one of my sisters for lunch!

Ta ta for now,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment