Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Mighty Ocean

I just have to share some photos with you.The Coast Guard pictures are from the Coast Guard. The other one of the stormy waves is from Rockaway Coast Community on Facebook. The Coast Guard photos were also posted on Facebook. I have never been out on the ocean in a boat. I've always been afraid that it would give me a migraine since I'm susceptible to them. That would also start the upchucking. So I am content to look at photos of the angry sea rather than experience her wrath.





I hope you enjoy these as much as I do. 

Ta ta for now,
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Makes me want to get in my car and drive to Rockaway right now...also makes me want to ride in a boat on the ocean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to get in my car and drive to Rockaway right now...also makes me want to ride in a boat on the ocean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you ever been in a boat on the ocean? I haven't. I always figured it would give me a migraine.

    ReplyDelete