Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Pun and Games

You may have heard some of these before but here goes anyway! Enjoy!

I may not be rich and famous but I do have priceless grandchildren!

Friends pick you up when the world lets you down.

All this laughing makes my tears fall out.

Painting is easy when you don't know how but very difficult when you do. - Edgar Degas

Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.- Corey Ford

Because nice matters. Be nice or leave.

Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your kids.

Caution: Dog can't hold it's licker!

And now I can toss that little pile of papers. I'm purging. Kind of. I have that intention but so far I really haven't come across anything to get rid of other than old paperwork and scraps from my crafts. I want to be able to see the path on the floor to the craft table and then I want to be able to see the top of the craft table! Wish me luck!

Goal #1 met. Can walk to the craft table unimpeded! 

Ta ta for now,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment