Sunday, July 17, 2016

Interesting Names

Diamonds in the water today. So pretty!


I'm researching today and have come across some interesting first names. 
  • Ransil
  • Ransel
  • Sophronia
  • Geage
  • Axie
  • Valarus
  • Personal
  • Virgineus (this was a male)
  • Nevad
  • Parthena
  • Archlaus
  • Norborne
  • Purlina
  • Senah
  • Hazen
  • Aca
  • Artioie
  • Naticia
I didn't jot down whether the names were for females or males except for Virgineus. It involved more "clicking" and takes extra time to do that. When I'm researching records in the millions I'm not inclined to waste too much time on trivial matters! And, believe it or not, I don't search through hundreds of thousands of names and records but I do search through thousands. No wonder I can't see!



No comments:

Post a Comment