Thursday, June 16, 2016

Day Off

This is what I did today: 

Went with my dear friend, Pam, and 

had a pedicure with the massage and hot stones 
then had a manicure. My own nails were long enough and I got 
shellac polish. I'm anxious to see how long it lasts. It's the first time 
I've tried it. I splurged and had pretty flowers painted
on my big toes and on one finger of each hand.
They look so pretty!


When we were finished we met up with the guys (Ronnie and Hubby) and
went to a restaurant/sports bar, Prime Time, I think that was the name.
I had chicken and dumplings. I had enough left over for another meal. 
Yummy and plentiful. Just like Mom used to make!

It was a good day! I took the entire day off from writing, Oops, no I didn't!
I'm writing right now!!

Tomorrow is Friday. What are you doing this weekend? 

Hope it is relaxing and fun, no matter what you do,

Ta ta for now,

Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment