Saturday, June 18, 2016

Another Day Off?

Yes, I'm taking another day (or two) off! Today I'll be going to the valley to meet up with my awesome friend, Teri. Then we are going to my brother, David, and his partner, Greg's, house in Portland to visit for a bit before we go out to dinner. After dinner we are going to the PGMC presentation of "The Divas!" I am really looking forward to it. It should be a lot of fun, plus a great concert to top it off. So, no work for me today and maybe not tomorrow. Depends on when I get back.

It looks like another beautiful day in the neighborhood. I hope it is as lovely in Portland. Have a great weekend, people! I know I will.

I didn't realize til now that the concert venue was so lovely! 

This is absolutely stunning! 

So ta ta for now,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment