Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Everything(s)

Sometimes my brain doesn't want to be witty, or creative, or ... well, anything. So this post is like a book with a lot of pictures. Enjoy!
I absolutely love The Phantom of the Opera. Loved the movie, loved the play, love the music, love the love story, love Gerard Butler, love roses, well, you get the picture!

Licorice All-Sorts. Yum! Any licorice will do. 
And that red twisty stick stuff is not licorice. Licorice is black.

I have only seen the movie. Would love to see the play/musical someday.
My favorite of their outfits is the flip-flop dress.

I have collected birdcages but now have only a few because they take up so much room.
This one is beautiful but it is not mine, 

Stargazer lilies. 

The color purple. (The actual color. Not the book or movie,)

Clocks and old books.
  
 My vanity/jewelry box. 

Music.

Purses. All kinds of purses. This one is mine and its from the 1960s.

Rockaway Beach, Oregon

Books! To read, and to stack on shelves. 


Purple hydrangeas.


I love my family! Hubby, kids, grandchildren, sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews, cousins, absolutely everyone!

What are some of your favorite things? 

Ta ta for now,
Nancy


No comments:

Post a Comment