Saturday, May 28, 2016

Surrounded



This is me! Going through all the papers I have regarding family history!
*************
This is a 3 day weekend. I can tell. Noise. Clomping. Running, Yelling. 
Train whistles.
Airplanes flying over.
Dogs barking. Really. 
I can handle it. Although something has given me a headache. 
It couldn't possibly be from staring at a computer screen all day.
I do look out at the beautiful ocean frequently. 
*******************************
I am working on the medical issues for the family.
If you have any health concerns, let me know. I have a lot of it already recorded from the 
last time I was digging into the family stuff. Aunt Donna helped me a lot back then.
But there's a new generation since the mid-90s so I may not have everything.
Please let me know if any of your family members have a medical issue the rest of us should know about. It really does help. Sometimes the doctors ask for family histories. 
******************************************************
I've sent out my first set of questionnaires. This initial query is to those of you who were in the military, If I didn't send you one, please let me know and I'll send you one right out! 
(Well, maybe not RIGHT out!) 
*********************************************************************
That's all for today. 
Hope you are having a nice weekend. 
Don't forget to REMEMBER. 





No comments:

Post a Comment