Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday, Monday

Nancy Scott Dillon Chandler
Grandpa Dillon's Mother
Isn't she sweet looking? 


I'm feeling much better and I'm back to work on my book and the research. Today I have a doctor appointment, nothing wrong, just getting refills, etc. Then on Wednesday I see the ortho doc about my foot. Which might end up not too good. It has been hurting and swelling. We shall see what he says.

I've learned more and more about the family and history in general and I'm excited to explore more avenues as I plug along. I didn't work on it for nearly three days. I'm waiting for a book I ordered about Jewell County, Kansas, written by one of our Dillon relatives. I'm also waiting for that sample book by a publisher.

And I'm really looking forward to going back to the beach once I'm done with Dr. appointments. The peony harvest is over so Hubby is ready, too.

Have a great week! Don't forget to look at the photo pages by clicking on the tabs above the post and below the heading.

Ta ta for now,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment