Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Family Help Needed Soon


I've already sent out military information requests. If you were in the military and didn't get one, please let me know and I'll send you what I need you to fill out.

I'm almost ready to start sending out requests for information. I have a lot of information but there are details missing from almost everyone. I will ask you just what I need to complete my info. Then when you get it back to me, I will get it all entered into the family tree program. After that, I will print it out and send to each family. That way you can double-check everything before it's "said and done."

PLEASE NOTE: I am including a self-addressed envelope with postage on it to make it easy for you to return the information.

Some of you may only get a Facebook personal message if I don't need much from you.

Any questions? Just e-mail, or Facebook message me.

Thank you!

Another "Focus on Family" coming soon! Watch for it!

Ta ta for now,
Nancy

5 comments:

  1. I tried to join the Marines in 68 was rejected I was drafted in June 69 and again rejected because of Hepatitis.I was the only one of 200 that day that didnt go to Viet Nam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marines rejected me for too may MIPs .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that, Mike. Brian tried too, but ended up in the National Guard instead after Marines wouldn't take him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marines rejected me for too may MIPs .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to join the Marines in 68 was rejected I was drafted in June 69 and again rejected because of Hepatitis.I was the only one of 200 that day that didnt go to Viet Nam

    ReplyDelete