Saturday, April 9, 2016

Flowers on the Wall

I've got some sort of a bug or my FMS is acting up. Whatever it is I have been under the weather today. And speaking of the weather, it was a grey day. Grey and white. A touch of blue showed up for a little while. I am not complaining because it didn't rain and it wasn't really cold. Every day the view is different because of the weather. It's fun to see.

The landlady brought some fuchsia starts for us to plant in the basket on either side of our door. I'm so excited to have fuchsias because it's too hot for them in eastern WA where our home is. There is a rhododendron out front and a rose bush. The rhodie is pink, she said, and blooms around Mother's Day. The rose is a raspberry color. There are three large planters and it will be fun to watch them grow as she has planted them already. One of them she has planted with primroses right now. Vic planted quite a few daffodils around the yard, too. It's nice to have grass again. We don't have a blade of it at our WA home. We don't have to mow it either. A man from down the street drives his riding mower over and has it mowed in no time! I like the attitude of the people around here. The attitude of helping each other.

My chair got delivered today! And I haven't spilled the beans to Hubby yet. It's been hard not to say something about it! I just want him to be surprised. It's perfect in here and it's perfect for me. And the price was right. I told you I'd post a photo but that will have to be another time. I tried to take a pic of it but it doesn't show up well. I'll do it when its light out so the colors can be distinguished.

My friend, Teri, and I had a good time visiting. I hated that I didn't feel up to par when she was here, but that's life, I guess.

I made the birthday pages and I would really appreciate it if you let me know any I have missed. I am pretty sure I did. And let me know of any I have recorded incorrectly.


My brother Randy's headstone. I think about him all the time.
Wish he didn't leave us when he did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment