Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Monday, Monday, So Good to Me...

The only person who has figured out the method of my madness on the blog titles is my brother, Rusty. Way to go, Bro! Well, maybe others have and just haven't told me. Regardless, it's a bit of a challenge coming up with song titles that have something, anything, to do with my post on any given day.

We are back at our home away from home and were welcomed with beautiful sunshine and blue skies along with the wonderful ocean - the door to the house stayed open for quite awhile. I just love that sound of the waves crashing and the fresh scent in the air. Our rhododendron has several blossoms open and it is a lovely pink shade. Flowers? Yes, we have flowers. Hubby brought me a dozen roses and quite a few stargazer lilies. That smell is heavenly! And I still have carnations from the last bouquet of flowers he brought to me. One song title I won't be using is, "You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore!' He doesn't bring me flowers any less, actually. He started bringing me roses when we were in high school.

I'm all set to work on my book. I brought files and books and blank CD's and I'm ready, willing and able. I didn't work on it while we were home. I had a list of things to accomplish there before we hit the road again.

Hope your week got off to a good start!

Ta ta for now,

Nancy

Derek and Vickie are gearing up for peony harvest. 
This is the earliest ever to begin harvest. 
Has something to do with that warm, summer-like weather we had recently.
I am praying for a bountiful harvest with plenty of hands to help.
+

No comments:

Post a Comment