Thursday, April 14, 2016

If You Want to Be Happy for the Rest of Your Life...

After more research (you knew I couldn't leave it alone!) I've decided I was jumping the gun to call our ancestor a bigamist. After making a comparison chart I determined that "you can't be in two places at the same time." I'm still working on that particular ancestor, however, because there is such an absence of him in censuses, city directories, etc. Wish me luck. I'm like a dog with a bone - gnaw, gnaw, gnaw.

The ocean is amazing today.  The high wave warning we read about is truly happening. It is majestic to give it a word; a word that is undermining the actual essence of it. So far we haven't been able to get a great photo but we are trying. Its a rainy day and everything is hazy and grey. I'm not complaining - I love whatever weather and whatever show the ocean decides to grace us with!

Tomorrow IS another day!

Ta ta for now,

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment